Sinister: uhhhhhhhhhh

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed May 10 14:31:28 BST 2000

hello all,

well, heres a bit of fun.

Been busy with essays and the like, and then Monday,
just as I was planning to get stuck into some more
coursework, something flu like has come along and
beaten me senseless.

And last night I couldn't sleep cos I couldn't stop
coughing.
So I had to call the doctor who came with the
medicine, to help me feel better, and it was okay, cos
it tasted sweet like raspberries. And I slept for a
bit. I slept right through my flatmates usual noisy
mornings. And I've lost my glasses, and my cash card
and I think my sanity and brain as well. So insurance
it is. And I'm really feeling annoyed and sorry for
myself.

I don't need this, only weeks before exam time.

uhhh.

All sympathies will be grately received.

=====
http://www.geocities.com/idleberry