Sinister: only if you're good.

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed May 10 14:44:47 BST 2000

if I can, I'll try and make it to embra for the
princes street thing. I'll bring my flu with me too,
shall I? although, I hope that by next month it will
have flu-d away.
Heheheheheh...ahem.

And don't forget to bring nuts for the squirrels.

By the way, what if it rains?

And where in the gardens you planning on meeting?

And whose job is it to bring the jaffa cakes?

Is it just gonna be a MacDonalds in the gardens?

And what if theres wasps?

cheers

Idleberry

=====