Sinister: T in the Park Meet Up

Kerr, David DKerr at xxx.uk
Wed May 10 15:30:16 BST 2000

Alrighty Listees

This is only about my third post since I tunnelled out from the nursery a
few weeks back.
At the moment I still have over 30 unread emails from the list in my folder.

The reason that I am writing now is that I have come across a few T in the
Parkers' who are interested in meeting up.
Sounds like an absolutely fantabulous idea. Are there a lot of people on the
list going to T in the Park this year?
If you have never been I HIGHLY recommend it.
I have only been the past three years but each year it gets better and
better and I get more pissed than ever.

What I think we should do is meet up before we pitch the tents so that we
have our own little B&S Sinister camp site.
It's a real shame that B&S aren't playing this year but we can still hope.
Just over two months away so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Before I go I just want to send out my deepest sympathies to Idle Berry who
is feeling a bit shitty just now.
Just go for a few pints and you'll feel a lot better!!

Peace Out

Davie Kerr
Greenock, Scotland