Sinister: And then I woke up...

Pamela Tait jaffa_cakes at xxx.com
Wed May 10 15:46:33 BST 2000

    Me again.
    The after effects of Camel fags are still with me.

    New word: Fream. It means 'dream' but in a sorta drunk, speed
chatting kinda
    way.

   Anyway my latest freaky fream was this:
    There was this *creature* and it was a *white* crow crossed with a
ferret.
  It had fur and feathers. Anyway, it attacked me and, since I have a fear
  of
    birds, I shit my knickers. Naturally.

    It had teeth inside its beak and clamped its jaws round my arm. When i
  went
   to yank it off my arm, I pressed its jaws and they turned into those
little
    crocodile clips you use in science labs. It's wings were flapping and
fur
    flew. Then it's face went a grassy green colour and it vanished.

   Anyone had a similar fream?

    Hmm, better still, anyone ever freamed about The Judderman?

    Now, that's scary shit....

    Ooooo, need a pint.
    Pamela The Toffeecrisp
    xxx
   I AM OBSESSED WITH BOTTLE GREEN MINI COOPERS. FEAR ME..