Sinister: a little plea about the London picnic...

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Wed May 10 16:05:14 BST 2000

Hi all.

I *might* (assuming I can cancel another thingie) be able to make the London
picnic.

I was just wondering if some kindly soul would be willing to put me up for
the night, cos that's about the only way I'll be able to manage.

If there is such a saint out there, please mail me at
jasonandreas at breathemail.net

with thanks..
--Jason Andreas

Silent whispers in my head,