Sinister: When I am king, dilly dilly, you can be queen

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Wed May 10 16:54:23 BST 2000

Blimey, that lovebug business was a bit nasty.  Work closed down our email
and internet for two whole days last week - shudders!  I don't know how I
coped.

I got a lovely little flyer for 2000 troubled teenagers in the post
yesterday.  It's got some grubby urchins on the front and the one in the
middle bears an uncanny resemblence to Nick Dastoor.  Speaking of which, he
enquired thus:

>>Was Isobel's biker jacket made out of little foxes?

What a fantastic guess!  Yes, indeed, it was made of little foxes.  But did
you know that her slippers had real bunnies' heads on them too?  With blood
dripping from their eyes?  I'd heard she was a shoe fetishist but these
would make Imelda Marcos green with envy.  I wish I'd asked where she got
them from.

Billy Bragg was on telly the other night.  It was a programme called New
Labour On Trial and he was having a big argument with a politician.  I'm
ashamed to say I only switched over and caught the last minute or so, but he
looked mighty het up.  He was red in the face and almost crying.  Billy
Bragg - he cares.  It's funny how he seems to be invited to take part in
political programmes more and more these days.  I can't remember it
happening 10 years ago, although maybe one of the Braggarts on the list will
put me right.

My friend has done a terrible thing.  She sent me a present and I'm sure her
intentions were good, but it's turned me into a girl on a mission, which is
not pretty.  Every evening, I make my way straight to the newsagent and
procure ten packets of...  Panini Euro 2000 stickers to fill the book she
sent me.  Really, I should have finished this phase many years ago, but God!
It's addictive!  I already have a big pile of swopsies and am looking for
swoppees.  Is anyone else collecting or am I the only poor sad loser around
these parts?  Postal swops are most definitely acceptable.  Look, I'm
desperate, right?  Ahem.

What HAS the doctor prescribed Jason Andreas?  These days, he seems to
<grin> and <giggle> like some mad old loony.  Or perhaps he's in lurve?

Completely unable to decide what to wear to the picnic...

Juicy Lucy

Beeee-eeeeen, I posted your tape this morning, honest I did.  I even got you
a brand new jiffy!

--
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the