Sinister: Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:14:39 +0100

Chris_t_opher chris_t_opher at xxx.com
Wed May 10 18:18:58 BST 2000

hello twee-ones

im listening to a Papa M track right now called 'i am not lonely with
cricket' and it has just got to a frequency that is making me shiver. and i
cant stop it either. and, seeing as there's another 5 minutes of this track
to go, you may just like to know that im writing this shiveringly. if you
ever need to find a frequency that goes through your whole body and is quite
unrelentless, get Papa M's Live from a Shark Cage, put track 8 on and sit
back. you'll be amazed what it can do for your state of mind.

JenOwl's last post was lovely. it's probably the sweetest thing i've read in
months. she said:
> I think twee is just being kind and nice, and not always hitting back, and
> trying to help people even if they're bad to you, and being quite
sensitive,
> and being gentle and a bit of a wuss, but knowing when to stand up and
fight
> at the right times. But maybe I'm completely wrong, or something.

and i more or less agree with the content but i agree more with the way she
said it. tweeness is basically being able to see tweeness as a good thing
and not see anything negative about being twee. im with the twee one on
this!

im going to stop there for now. the only other thing i'll say is that over
the
last few weeks, i've been twee with spiders and clouds. and, occasionally,
rain.

yours,
chris_t_opher

(have my first exam in 13 days, so wish me luck and send me financial
support (for the drugs i plan to consume afterwards))

"i don't get emotional. i'm annoyingly calm and i'm an irritating bastard. i
would loathe me" - Moby