Sinister: oh, thats gone and blown it now

Scampi timothy at xxx.net
Thu May 11 10:52:57 BST 2000

So then, that papa lamaq interview.  To me Steve sounded just a teensy bit
miffed at all this selling out debate.  I think my point of view on the
matter is that I don't really care.  Well, I do, but it is up to belle and
sebastian if they want to make more a bit more money, although it strikes me
that it has just come around because they are just getting more and more
popular.  As far as I am concerned, I just walk to my local cd emporium,
exchange some money for some goods with the nice man with the beard hehind
the counter who seems to like reading womans own, go home and really enjoy
the music, and as long as the music is great (note spelling), which it
invariably is, then all is fine and dandy.  They are musicians after all,
not stockbrokers.

Anyway, last night was the fist time I heard legal man and I have to agree
with the person who said eurotrash (yes, I know I am weeks out of date -
sorry), i did like it very much though.  I think I am going through a bit of
a pop! phase at the moment.  As I was sorting out the cardboard boxes that
seem to live under my bed I found all sorts of things i hads forgotten
about, and there, sitting under a rubiks cube with half the stickers falling
off from when I used to try a cheat cus I could never do it, was erasures
greatest hits.  So cheesy, so pop, but so happy.  It kept me humming along
for ages.  or perhaps I shouldn't talk about private things like that, that
happen in my own bedroom.

scampi.x

The milky bars are on me.