Sinister: Even the smelly ones.

Mark apytmw at xxx.uk
Thu May 11 15:19:07 BST 2000

Howdy all,

Haven't posted for a while, so I hope you're all arse-spankingly well.
With all this lovely weather around, I feel like celebrating... but
exam revision keeps me tied up inside.  Some of my friends spent
the weekend tied up inside too, but thats a different story, the
horny blighters.

Years ago, the lovely Erica wrote:

"we must make sure we don't just throw a few chairs around in
Macdonald's like those other chaps."

Well, throwing chairs is fun; so is pulling up turf and covering up a
whole road in it, and desicrating right-wing monuments of a heritige
I'm not proud of.  Fun fun fun; I'm surprised I didn't see a few more
Belle and Sebastian badges amidst the riot that insued later on.

But I'm totally up for storming the city; reclaim the streets, for all
their situationist-inspired antics, are just too SMELLY, lets be
honest.  So why don't we have a riot of our own, as the Clash
would say?  Dressed smartly in whatever Scarlet thinks
appropriate.  Using custard pies to repel the riot police, we could,
oohhhh, storm the palace or something.....

Queenie:   I know you, and you cannot sing
Moz:         Well that's nothing, you should hear me play pi-an-o.

See?????  Style wins every time.

Arantxa wrote

"Hot pants"

which has left me in a terrible state.  I can't go on until I see all
2,300 of you scating around London in a pair.  Sorry, minds are
strange things.

Painting with light, bless, blurted out:

"I felt sooo stupid, guess who thought you were male hon?"

(with no relation to me) Well, most people think I'm a girl.  I
wouldn't mind if I were a pretty girl, I might even meet a nice guy.
But I think I make a kinda *blokish* guy, since I am, truth be told, a
bloke.  darn and blast.

Maybe I should go and do some *work*.  Incidentally, the radio
station I work for has started broadcasting on FM, so for the next
few weeks radio 1 reception is interfered with all accross
Nottingham... wickeeeeeeed methinks.

Love you all, even the smelly ones, Mark xxxxxxxxx