Sinister: Talking to myself in dreams

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri May 12 13:32:35 BST 2000

word up
(I've always wanted to start a post like that...dunno why)

just thought I'd mention the fact that the new looper long player came out
this week and so I bought it. Its really rather good, very different from
up a tree but really  rather good. There's less spoken word stuff this
time and the  loops used are more electronic and beat driven than melodic.
The only big disapointmnet is that the childlike innocence of vision seems
to have been lost from many of the tracks. Its being sold for a reasonable
price in most shops though so all of you who haven't should go out and buy
it (you can read the end of this post before you buy it if you wish, you
don't....oh well). Anyway the standout track is the second one "on the
flipside" which could become a list favourite cos its really great/grate
(spell it as you wish).

oh...
on the subject of the sinister uniform
its gotta be a tracksuit
this is cos at the glasgow pubnic there were a group of about 40 people
who walked past us in matching tracksuits and it was then that I said to
jason that sinister should all get matching tracksuits. perhaps to keep
erica happy we should have fur collars on them or something, that would be
tres cool.

big ups to honey
for running this list
and not throtling anyone who is on it
thank you for being you

time for a random lyric quote I feel

I rush in
where fools have been
if love's the answer
don't I need a question too
no heart can tie
what the fates undo.

I've a feeling that the last time i randomly quoted a lyric it was also
damon and naomi but they are too good not to quote so you'll have to put
up with my love of them.

sorry for wasting your time with my rubbish
love and comfy chairs
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon