Sinister: I bought in a mall

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri May 12 17:25:04 BST 2000

Hi all,

Just noticed that virtually no one has posted for the last two days,
probably a result of Honey's e-mail making everyone scared of posting..

Oh come on, I'm sure mummy's idea is not for us to post absolutely nothing
at all, cos that's not only the best way to a list death it IS the list
death itself.  So I'm going to break all your silence by posting this
wonderful e-mail which is gonna be TWEE and P!O!P and BLUDDY GRATE.

And the 15 minutes thing?  Easy.. you just have to keep trying to spell
pneumatic drill or something equally tough (such as the word "tough")
and it'll take 15 minutes at best.

Only joking though.

Just like to say welcome to Liisa to our list, hmm, we already have a
"Lissa" on the list and now Liisa too, are we being taken over slowly
with people with all different spellings of Lisaa? :-)  I hope they
are benevolent invaders who don't torture there POWs! :-)

I just found out legal man comes out the day before 2 of my exams..
which means I'll have a choice of listening to wonderful legal man
or revise for 2 terrible exams.  I think I know the answer..

Of course, it also means that I won't be able to go to miles away
London or a few more miles away Glasgow for the world twee day :-(

But if any sinistees in the Nottingham/Midlands area wants to spend a
sunny afternoon in the park (and/or the pub) on the 20th then we
can form our own massiv' in da land of da merrymen.

I guess that's all for now..

Free pool and red bull!
Ken
p.s. any idea why the merrymen are the merrymen, rather than the
"happychappies" for example?  Have they been round the pub too much??