Sinister: last call for londoners!

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Sat May 13 05:14:28 BST 2000

okay,
i didn't get many people want ing to meet me in london...

	 (though i got a couple and i thank you for those, very sweet. i'll bring
the cookies)

if anyone wants to have a sinister get together or something, or has a couch
for me in other parts of the UK  :) , i would be most excited. i can cook a
lovely breakfast, and always bring gifts of wine and such. not a psychopath,
you can ask Mary (little arsonist) she's met me. or sugar dave. anyway, if
not, i don't take offense. fat awful americans.

not to just talk about my day, but i had a very ego-thumping one, so a quick
complaint... A.) i didn't get an award that everyone told me i was
absolutely going to get, so i am let down. and it was for my artwork too, on
which my whole ego is based! grrr  B.) some boy got a show at this space in
pittsburgh that has told many people that they DO NOT show student work, and
he isn't all that either, i am annoyed. i think he did it with connections,
networking, gross. C.) the camera that i really really want is no longer
made. that just stinks.

okay that is enough... on a happy note, i am done with everything and i
played on the radio last night and it went very very well. if anyone heard,
i would love to here what you thought.

also: all you music buffs, i would like some advice on a song premise:
do you think it might be a nice idea to base one of my songs on the song
that the little choir boy sings in The Cook, the Theif, the Wife, and Her
Lover? i am considering it and i can't tell if that is to strong a reference
to pull. any advice would be accepted and greatly appreciated.

okay, i love you all. as usual i have no B+S news or anything, b/c i am
stuck on the slow continent in a city ten years behind the world. sorry
love,
sam