Sinister: Tiocfaidh ár picnic

Hoveringsoul hoveringsoul at xxx.com
Sat May 13 22:42:19 BST 2000

Hello Sinister

I thought I'd be just a little devious and use the current lull in posts
(surely due to Honey's verbal wristslap - I am not sure if I agree but I am
relatively new and don't remember the old list, without flippant posts full
of whimsy, so I will be content to just see how it pans out) to post in the
hope that the relative people will actually read this.

As my subject line (which has no political significance whatsoever)
hopefully gave away, I am referring to the idea of a picnic-style meet-up
for the Irish Sinister Listees. (Out of curiosity, is there an already
established name for Sinister Listees that I have missed?  Sinistrals?
Sinisterees?  Sinisterines?  Twee Fuckers?  Pasty-faced Vegans?  Please let
me know.)

It was originally Nessa's idea, so you can give her the credit/abuse as you
see fit.  She's doing the Leaving though, so easy on the abuse!  If there
are any interested parties who will be in Dublin over the next couple of
weeks then let Nessa or me know so we can sort out the date/venue and so on.
It seems everyone else on the list is going to a picnic - except for Jason,
who has my sympathies - and I for one feel left out (or paranoid - you
decide).

So come on - It might even be fun!

Byebye

David