Sinister: Continuing in my new found penchant for all things alcoholic....

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun May 14 19:30:45 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Well, last night I stayed at my friend's, and we had a BBQ and drank copious
amounts of cider, rum and pineapple and lager. Then, we watched Eurovision
and foundit the funniest and most profound thing ever in the history of grate
things, and we both wanted Latvia to win because the guy had groovy flares
and he could do a mad stary-eyed thing.

Then we got really giggly and impulsive and started pulling all the wallpaper
off her wall, because she said it would show her mum she was serious about
getting her room done up, and really it seemed a good idea at the time
(though it wasn't really when I woke up on the floor the next morning
surrounded by ripped wallpaper with a really sore head.)

Said friend wants to keep a diary of all the times I get a kicking or
whatever, so she can go to the headmaster(bater) and throw it on his desk and
say "This is the spirit of St Brides, sir,' in a dramatic fashion. I really
hope she didn't mean it, because she did something like that before, and I
had to deny it all and she was really really mad at me. And she's bluddy
scary when she's mad.

I think I'll chime in and say that the sinister t-shirt sounds grate, if it
ever gets to exist.

I've been listening to The Queen is Dead for three hours now, on repeat, and
I like it. Some bands that you don't like at first end up being quite good it
you listen to them more, like Hefner, The Smiths and Salako, because I hated
them all at first.

Didn't someone say the next Glasgow meet up was on the 20th? Sorry, it's like
a pure addiction now...

Jason 'Twee' Andreas pointed at me and said:

<< as opposed to hitting the
 bully on the nose, eh Jen? >>

Argh! Ok, right, this is becoming my mantra but IT WAS SELF DEFENCE!

I went to a party, and I argued with a boy, and I was perfectly calm, and I
told him to take what he said back, but three girls tried to drag me out the
room, and afterwards they said "But you know how violent you are, Jennifer,
we thought you'd hit him". But I'm not, I'm not violent, I've hit someone
properly once and IT WAS SELF DEFENCE, and I bet they just wanted to dig
their nails into my arm, because they don't like me.

I have a tiny little funky gay pink plastic pony with a paper bow tie called
Scorchio. He's groovy and I wanted to tell you all about him.

Hugs,
Jen

Ps. I think this post took 15 minutes, but sorry if it's not good.