Sinister: dreams of pixie-cheeked trumpeters........

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Sun May 14 19:58:30 BST 2000

fellow sinisterines.....

firstly, why is no-one posting anything anymore???  okay, so dear list mummy
gave us a clip round the ear, but that shouldn't mean we have to shut up
completely!!  please, i need to read some good b&s related ramblings, and
i'm sure you all do to, so please send some stuff.........*ahem*........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B&S CONTENT (sort of)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i start my higher exams in nine days, and have i done enough revision? nope,
not a bit....this worries me slightly, as i kinda need to do well this year
so i can have a stress free, laugh-a-minute sixth year, and i dunno what to
do!  my stress levels are sky high and i can't sleep, and when i do get to
sleep i have incredibly strange dreams involving Mick, a red sofa and Haagen
Dazs cookies and cream ice cream (*blush*)....if i had to write an
imaginative story in my higher english exam, then i'd be fine, i'd just
write about my dreams, but i can't!!  it's all critical essays and textual
analysis and interpretation of text etc etc and i have no idea what i'm
going to do.  maybe i should work in the Haagen Dazs cafe in the Odeon on
the quay in glasgow???????  gotta live in glasgow first, d'oh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CONTENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyway, i got my tix for titp, so i am all up for a picnic/pubnic (delete as
appropriate), but as i have never been to a b&s piccy, never mind a
festival, i have no idea how to organise etc, so maybe one of you, more
mature and level headed members of the sinister massive want to sort
everything out???  like where we can meet etc, cos i have no
idea........what do you think?  well, i'll be wearing a colourblind (tm) t
shirt, either jeans or a long pink skirt and b&s badges and *maybe* a travis
hat, so if you see me, come and say hello, i don't bite (well, not
always).......

well, i'm sure that's all you can be bothered reading,
take care of yourselves, and each other (eugh!  bit of a jerry springer
moment there!)
littlebelle XXX