Sinister: forever, like anti-oxidants

Steven Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Sun May 14 20:01:55 BST 2000

yes well,

i bought legal man a few days ago...i guess its out in canada now.  i hadn't
heard it before, but be that as it may, i can't believe that it caused such
a curfuffle in these parts...really, i mean selling out?  what the hell?
clearly people who find something terribly wrong with belle and sebastian
putting out a fun single before their album are those who still believe in
the mind/body dichotomy and resent that they cannot dwell exclusively in a
world of 'clearly superior' ideas and thoughts alone.  these are the same
people who refuse to ever dance because they feel their above doing things
like that because they might have 'fun' and 'fun' is evil because it isn't
at all lofty or high and great but just sort of good.....these people are
wack.....

also, i got the chance to pull some illegal moves on the dancefloor to legal
man last night, which was a nice cap on not sleeping for 48hrs ....yes,

i also had a job interview at HMV during the peak of my sleep deprivation
zombie mode, they asked me for 3 adjectives to describe myself and i looked
totally confused for a while then said indecisive, slow-witted and that i
couldn't come up with a third.  it was terrible.

grr,

s  t  e  v  e  n     k  a  d  o