Sinister: alcoholic....kind of mood...

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Mon May 15 05:20:58 BST 2000

Jen said:
>I think I'll chime in and say that the sinister t-shirt sounds grate,
if it
>ever gets to exist.
Yeah, yeah and.... yeah! I am glad that the "Belle hugs a fox"
Tee Shirt is SOLD OUT (i am not talking bout selling out, mate), which
mean that it is a right choice to bought it earlier. Sinster Tee
will be grate. may be it should be an up-side-down print.
>I've been listening to The Queen is Dead for three hours now, on
repeat, and
>I like it. Some bands that you don't like at first end up being quite
good it
>you listen to them more, like Hefner, The Smiths and Salako, because I
hated
>them all at first.
Salako is GRATE??? I ven't tried it. And The Queen is Dead IS
GRATE!!!!!  Every song desevre to release as sing or reckon as
Killer B-side. I ve tried listening to "Seymour Stein" on a lonely
Hong-Kong-to-Bejing 2hours flight, coz i miss the Wim Wender guest
lecture in Hong Kong for a job. And, the more heartbreaking moment is
to listen the whole "The Queen is Dead" again and again and again in
random order with my bottle of Volka, my packet of Dunhill and my
sadness.

Legal Men is released? Really? oh God!

Last nite I stay up all nite with a Hong Kong indie band Pancake's
album , which will be re-release by Elefant, and The Man Who, Hateful
of Hollow, Placebo and finally i can sleep with "Rank".....

The Boy Who,
Toby Chan