Sinister: London picnic, 20th May

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon May 15 10:20:57 BST 2000

For anyone still confused:

The picnic will be taking place in Greenwich at 2 pm on Saturday 20th May.
The switch to Greenwich was necessitated by the fact that the majority of
picnickers are likely to want to go to 2000 troubled teenagers, which is
pretty close by in New Cross.

I haven't yet given any details of exactly where the picnic will be as I'm
not very good on Greenwich - big gay Martin posted a few days ago with
details of where to meet, and I quote:

Anyway Londoners see you on the 20th on Greenwich Hill for more picnicking
mayhem...it's easy to find. It's right behind the observatory at the start
of Blackheath Avenue on the following map (or email me if you want me to
meet you at a station and hold your hand and hamper up the hill):
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=538750&Y=177250&zoom
<http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=538750&Y=177250&zoom>

Hmm. Is the hill behind the observatory, or the meeting place? In the past,
we've basically all headed for the highest point. Is this still the case,
martin? And where will we meet if it's raining? Over to you (again),
Martin...

In any case, it's the perfect opportunity to meet all your favourite
sinisterines. Apart from the ones who live in North Carolina. Feel free to
bring non-sinister people - obviously they'll have to undergo the sinister
initiation test, so get that life insurance premium in, but the more the
merrier. The more things people bring to provide entertainment, the better -
footballs, frisbees, stereos, guitars, hula-hoops, brown paper, pieces of
string, the works. And food, of course - bring what you fancy and then maybe
a little something to throw in the metaphorical sinister pot. If you fancy a
small tipple, bouze is suggested as the perfect accompaniment to a gorgeous
early summer's day. Just don't leave it anywhere near Lucy Alder.

If things go pear shaped and it buckets it down, some lucky pub in the
vicinity will gain a windfall of epic proportions.

Is that enough? Probably for now. In the meantime, if I've forgotten
anything or you have any questions, please mail me and I'll apologise/sort
you aaht as much as I can.

Big gay Mark xxx

p.s. is that the sound of Paul Arathoon crying? I'm inconsolable...

p.p.s. it may well be worth getting the guaranteed entry tickets for 2000
Troubled Teenagers before Saturday night. As David Moore tweeted, "send an
SAE to Teenage Troubles, 12 Deloraine House, LONDON SE8 4PY & state how many
you require. Maximum 4 per SAE". That's that sorted then.

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org