Sinister: London picnic, 20th May (yet again... big yawn)

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Mon May 15 14:18:40 BST 2000

Well bleedin' heck if us Londoners can't even seem to organise a piss up
on a bit of grass. And who's to blame? Me it appears. Ho hum... I seem
to be being questioned by big gay Mark C, who I snogged the other day
and he was rubbish, and some fop Drunken Matt who can't focus beyond the
bottom of his pint glass. Actually while I'm mentioning people Cookie
you're not welcome at this picnic you big Glaswegian nob end, if you
come I will have to shove a metronome set to maximum cha cha up your
pettite derrier and run you over with a flymo.

Anyway, back to the point well only if your a Londoner and you love
London town, if any of you are really confused about this picnic
location mail me and I'll arrange to meet you somewhere close i.e not in
Hicksville or wherever you live Mr Hewitt. But I will make you wear name
badges and all hold on to a piece of string so I don't lose any of you
and you'll have to call me "Sir". Anyone else who gets lost on the hill,
a) has an extraordinarily bad sense of direction or has a name Steve
often prefixed by "Carsmile", b) is already pissed which is fair enough,
c) if they can make their way to a phone of some functional description
phone me on 07968 369985 and I'll come and find you. If anyone wants to
join my band of search party organisers for stray Sinister picniccers
please apply to me at the usual address.

Oh and if anyone wants to watch the football it will be shown in many
nearby pubs and anyone turning up after the football can at least have
the decency to be as drunk as everyone else. Or if you don't drink have
eaten as many fairy cakes as Casarotto.

It really is simple people. Like riding a bike. Or baiting a penguin. Or
stalking leeks. Or ac.

Ummm... anyone in London town on Friday I believe there is a Poetry Cafe
extravaganza too as a pleasant picnic warm up. As for everything else
it's your life so use it wisely.

Te ra,

Martin

P.S I'm giving up smoking today anyone who can correctly guess how long
I last wins a cigarette, if I haven't smoked it by then.