Sinister: of none importance

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Mon May 15 21:14:49 BST 2000

hello sinisterland...
wow!i haven't been in here for ages.when love hits you in the face and you
go home where technology doesn't exist this is what happens.
if anyone is interested i went to a B&S party in athens and there was
another one happenning after my departure.
'twas ok,even though my friends wanted to leave.oh well...
so what the flip's going on?sell out and bollocks like that.
grow up you people!
i can't wait for the new stuff.
i haven't heard anything yet,i know nothing...
i won't say anything more,i agree with Michelle.
anyway,i really don't have important stuff to say-sorry honey.
just wanted to say hello 'cause i've been away for a while and i missed you
all....
stop being grumpy and love the band and the music....you are far too
intelligent...
i love this place...
go on,spit your guts out!!!!!!!!
bye bye,love you all!!!ZOE,the greeky is back...
ps.i've got a brand new huge house for next year in the paradise of the
midlands:DUDLEY....
do come,there is a nice park for pic-nics.....
tera