Sinister: Surf's Up

=== stray4f at xxx.net
Mon May 15 23:13:41 BST 2000

    Ah, yes, Grandaddy.  The new record "The Sophtware Slump" is out in the
UK and getting great reviews, and it is due to be released in the US in
early June.  I just directed the first video for it, for "Hewlett's
Daughter" which won't be out until mid June at earliest.  Just prior to
shooting that one I helped Stevie realise his visions for "The Wrong Girl"
shooting the video in Glasgow in late April with most of the band's help.
We edited it in Portland a few weeks ago as mentioned by Mick on this list,
and I expect it will be released sometime after the video for "Legal Man"
has conquered the airwaves.

    Jeepster are very good about keeping the fans informed of any showings
of videos, but if I happen to hear of anything I will mention it to the list
as well...

    Enjoy the Spring,
            Lance Bangs