Sinister: Picnic in Helsinki: Be There Or Be Somewhere else.

maria blue1 at xxx.com
Tue May 16 14:10:08 BST 2000

Hello List,

I emerge from lurkedom to let all the Finnish list members (all 4 of them, I suppose. we are few...) know that in honour of the International Sinister picnic day on the 20th me and Jarkko and possibly a few others are going on a Sinister picnic of our own and everyone is welcome to join us. On a London picnic a year ago I observed, eavesdropped and took notes of how it's all done professionally and it appeared very simple. All you need is booze and food and a ball you can aimlessly kick around. And a donkey on wheels apparently. Basically, everything will do. Also, if you like you can bring me presents since it's my (and Morrissey's too) birthday on the 22nd :o) So if you'd like to come and spend a lovely (almost) summer's day with us mail Jarkko and he'll give you the details as to where and when 'cause I haven't the faintest.

Right-o. That's all from me for now. Byee!

Love, Maria

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.