Sinister: This might make you puke...

clb112 clb112 at xxx.uk
Tue May 16 18:22:35 BST 2000

Making eachother fall off the four-seater seesaw.

Putting all our daisy chains together into one big one.

Swinging in those swings with safety-basket seats for kids while I can
still fit.

The five of us (one other girl and three boys - the gang I never had at
school) lying in an inward-facing star formation.

Pooling hair accessories so we can do the long-haired boy's hair up like
a girls (which he loves really).

A butterfly stomach from the swirly start of "Sleep the Clock Around".
Or it might just be from seeing the boy I'm in love with drumming the
grass to it (only him and me knowing the song cos the others don't
really listen to B&S, and happy to not tell him for the time being
because we're very much a five).

Knowing that this kind of stuff can't last for much longer (but long
enough to see the sun do a full arch).

Sorry, can't help it, the blossom on the ground made me do it.

Caroline
xxx