Sinister: second generation, i'm a soldier at thirteen

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Tue May 16 23:54:08 BST 2000

uhhhhh knock knock?
(the sounds of blake's hands on old soaked up oak reverberate throughout the
list...)

ok so i'm back.  again.  school is really a hassle.  so much in fact that i
had to unsubscribe back in uhhh, february i think.  i hope there are persons
out there who sort of remember who i am.  that's alright.  i'll go ahead and
re-introduce myself to the list, very quickly.

i am: blake
i like: spaghetti o's
i play: melodies in my closet
i sing: in the shower, but with the bathroom door ajar
i dig: roger daltrey's vocals and john entwistle's aeeeeroplane.
i'm dubbed: the nerdy shy-eyed pacifist

ok that's enough for now.  actually, i'm composing this and hoping it won't
get bounced back to me because of the whole nursery debacle.  i'm still just
a child though, i swear.

so on with it... ("on with it!")
b&s content...
ok so i'm not sure what the discussions have been about.  hopefully about
the new music that's set to come out oh so soon.  i've heard legal man.
just the song.  the wonders of napster.  i think it's pretty good.  it
sounds like a commercial in some ways.  the sitar reminds me of my early
beatles days.  i think volkswagon will ring struan soon and ask for it to be
used on one of those new beetle ads.  by the way, is the new vapor
commerical done by stereolab?  the song, not the advert, silly.

i haven't heard the dick slap song but the title scares me.  not that i
don't enjoy smut.  i love smut.  i hope isobel sings THAT one.  oh lordy.

if anyone wants to bring me up to snuff on what's been happening.  i recall
broadcasting the same plea upon my first return, and not receiving a single
mail.  such a travesty.  i do know stuart d's out of the band.  hey, can i
join then?

hello to everyone who's 'still around'...hope to hear from you soon!
happy bedwetting!
blake
the nerdy shy-eyed pacifist
the updated worry sack: http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout