Sinister: I got dem "can't get no Legal Man single" blues again

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Wed May 17 07:06:04 BST 2000

Are any other overseas fans going nuts over not being able to get a copy of
"Legal Man"? I kinda assumed Jeepster would have all their stuff sorted out
so that you'd be able to pre-order the single, and get it on its release
day, or thereabouts. Except that the May 12th deadline is now well and
truely gone, and their shop is STILL offline. I'm a web designer myself, so
I know how much checking these things need before they can "go live", but
it's not like jeepster have relesed anything for the last six months, so why
they have to do their changes right now is beyond me.

So I sold my soul and ordered it off Amazon. (I always swore that I would
ONLY EVER buy records off Jeepster ....), and now Amazon say its not coming
out until June 6th ... which is clearly bollocks because people on this list
already have it.

It's enough to make you drop down on your knees and shake your first at the
sky.

(sigh ....)

Well, rant over ... I feel like I'm the only person on the list who hasn't
heard the single, and that makes me sad.

Lawrence