Sinister: Legal Man thoughts message #437

Brandt Fundak brandtpfundak at xxx.com
Wed May 17 14:39:32 BST 2000

I don't want to bore anyone, but I bought Legal Man
yesterday, and I thought I would share my initial
thoughts on it with you all.

Legal Man-Keith Watson was high on this song but I
have yet to be convinced. I think I need it to grow on
me. But I am sure it will.

Judy is a Dick Slap-I still don't know what a dick
slap is, but this songs makes me want to dance.  Not a
good thing if you happen to be listening while at
work.  For the life of me I don't know how they could
expand this song for the 12" (anyone have a running
time on the 12" version) but I doubt it would be
enough for me to throw down the extra cash.

Winter Wooksie-Your average pop song. But I have a
thing for pop songs, so of course I love this track.

All in all I think the Legal Man EP is a good
appetizer for the LP coming out in three weeks.

Thanks for your time.

Brandt

=====
"Selma, Jub Jub is fantastic! He's everywhere you want to be!"
                             --Troy McClure