Sinister: Advice for exam takers

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Wed May 17 16:16:45 BST 2000

The latest entry for the band diary, again from Stuart, dedicated to
all those taking exams right now.  This will appear on the band WWW
site soon I guess, when Mick recovers from the stunning defeat of
Russia and Latvia by those clowns from Denmark in the Eurovision Song
Contest.

Apologies to anyone from Denmark on the list :)

Honey x