Sinister: ugly and hopeless on pro-plus and vodka...

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed May 17 16:25:12 BST 2000

...not really, but you know when you suddenly notice a line in a song
that you never realised was there before.

so howdee doodee kids, haven't posted in a while, but the list's been
so overflowing with content that i didn't feel i could keep up.

played some tracks from fishyclap our night last thursday, seemed to
go down pretty well except that i kept forgetting that i was supposed
to be playing it and got carried away with uresei yatsura b-sides.
thanks to any of you that turned up, although i didn't actually see
many (any?) of you there.
  next kirrin island will be 30th may @ big hands manchester, with
more famous five themed stuff and hopefully tracks from th badly
drawn boy album.

  ok thats the blatant self-promotion over with, onto more serious
matters:
uniform~now i really would prefer a pink 60's stylee mini-dress with
matching boots, but in all seriousness and for practicalities sake i
think we should have t-shirts. but only if they're not like those
godawful shapeless monstrosities that jeepster sees fit to inflict on
us. i've got three b+s t-shirts and not a single one of them even
nearly fits.
raaaaaa
also the pattern would have to be applied in such a way that my
grandmothers reckless ironing skills couldn't remove / smudge it.
and and and, i think this calls for a competition, someone needs to
design the logo. probably shouldn't have mentioned that because it'll
end up being my responsibility to sort it out, but if honey doesn't
mind i'll oversee your design skills (but i should probably wait for
permission first).

i know lets see how much of your time i can waste ranting about
t-shirts.

umm... desperately want to talk about the album, but... musn't...
suffice to say that my favourites are don't leave the light on, baby
and the wrong girl, and chalet lines is giving me nightmares.
and i spent the weekend learning the words just so i can sing along
to stuff and prove to all the nasty pretentious b+s fans in
manchester (you'd be surprised) that we really did get a copy. raaaa

when does jo whiley normally show videos in her programme, will i
have time to get back from tonights black box recorder gig before its
on? will my flatmates be watching videos anyway so i can't watch th
telly?

stickers~speaking of stickers we collected in our youth, does anyone
remember the care bears ones that used to have a furry one in each
packet? the cool kids would always try and swap their shit cards for
furry ones and think that you'd be taken in, but i wasn't fooled.
so we could have special furry isobel-biker-jacket stickers!!!

plea~ i've been collecting the tigger movie toys from
mcdonalds (raaa corporate capitalist raaa etc) (but i like junk food)
and i'm missing piglet, kanga and roo, they've stopped doing them now
and i'm desperate to complete my collection, so if anyone can help...

ok, enough already, i really should get down to some linear
differential equations. sob.

except to say 'swells - raaa'

love and jaffa cakes,    fiona

14 minutes 35 seconds - ha!! breaking the law, breaking the law!!