Sinister: a contest for lovers

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu May 18 01:28:41 BST 2000

hi ummmmm

this isn't totally b&s related soooo....

last year around this time, i had a 'i need a new cd' contest.  i asked list
members to send me rec's for an album, i should buy, naturally.  so, i
though i'd do it again this year.  so, what should i get?  i have 15 dollars
to spare and time to waste...i think frontrunners are that trail of the dead
cd and the broken whispers lp from trembling blue stars...

i do have the new yo la tengo and elliott smith, so those don't count.

much love to you all.
i just downloaded the first minute and a half of 'don't leave the light on
baby' it's groovy.  it sounds a lot more 'produced'.

thanks for everyone who helps me out with my buying decisions and sorry
honey for this not being totally b&s related...i want to be good upon my
return.

blake
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist