Sinister: Bi-labial fricatives

Juliya Nikolaeff jnikolaeff at xxx.au
Thu May 18 03:15:24 BST 2000

Good morning all,

It's been a long time since posts, but I feel I need to show myself as I
don't see many posts from my country on the list.

Music news this morning:
I hear Madison Avenue is no. 1 on the UK charts, first Australian No 1
since Men At Work back in 1983.  Just call them teeny bopper dancy thangs,
because they hate it.  And we hate them and their song as it was shoved
down our throats at every opportunity.  I'm glad they're gone - maybe
they'll move to the UK......

My love life:
Just for anyone who remembers or cares about my Irish boy.  He never called
back.  But I was rudely reminded of him when I got my phone bill this week.
 "who's mobile no is that?...." Oh.  I have also been stood up by another
guy since then - I must be really scarry.  And expecting another stand up
soon this week from a dutch/greek boy whom I have known for many months,
but just managed to do the do last weekend.  Maybe I might try girls again.

B&S:
I have suddenly become more fond of "Is it wicked not to care", where I was
not fond of it at all before.  Why do you think that happens to people?
 You buy an album and you have your favourites and songs that are just
okay, and then you have new favourites and go round in circles til all are
your favourites.  Maybe I'm just dribbling shite - if I am just tell me and
I'll stop.

My favourite word of all time... ever! comes from my least favourite of
languages.  The gutteral utterances of the Germanic tongue give me the
willies, but its one redeeming feature is 'meerschweinchen'.  The fact that
it means 'guinea pig' is definitely in its favour, but just try saying it.
Go on...  Isn't it great?
[]  German is one of my favourite languages (besides Japanese), so I have
to put in my two cents worth.  "Krankenwagen" is definately my favourite
german word.  Literally meaning "sick wagon" or ambulance as it is better
known. Biss.

That will be all for now. It's too early in the morning to think.

Juliya
aka radiation girl

"Ally McBeal looks like a cross between
an emery board and a duck in a suit."