Sinister: Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:57:34 +0100

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Thu May 18 10:56:01 BST 2000

hola

i watched that Jamie Oliver in the Naked Chef last night.
WHAT A JIP!!!!!
he's NOT NAKED AT ALL!!!!
disappointment is NOT the word, girls.
perhaps if Jamie lost some of that superfluous clothing, i could find fish
pies and the like *interesting*....
let meee seee that thong jamie......

i cant BELIEVE i stayed up way past my bedtime as well to catch a 30 second
glimpse of the new vid.
still, it was worth it to watch that mong Tim Westwood do his best Ali G
impersonation.
"some cats were trying to kill me, man..."
laugh? i nearly pissed myself.

nick rhodes looked as beautiful as ever. i think im in love.

anyway, what am i trying to say here?
oh yes.
now, i dont want to ruffle the feathers of all the
Isobelphiles.....but.......they should *not* let that girl dance out front.
seriously, it was like looking at an ironing board in a dress.

i hope everyone who is going to picnics this weekend has a nice time.
especially the Gayist Sequinned Poofs in london.

and before i go, i was just wondering who lives in edinburgh?
cos i'll be over there in a few weeks time with my brother (well, my
parents will be there too, but i think it makes me sound COOLER if i dont
mention that) and it would be nice to meet some of you.
i was talking to someone in #sinister, i think it was keith watson, and he
said he lived there.
keith, was that you?

hovering over the "send" button, as "they" say....
and believe me i look REALLY FUCKING STUPID standing on my desk.

pawla.