Sinister: Effective and almost total B&S content!

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Thu May 18 12:28:45 BST 2000

Hello hello

Well, after many of you I have to say as well that I am pissed off by this
NME article. I bought it yesterday after reading Paul and Carolines posts,
and well…
What really makes me feel angry is not that, ok, he doesn’t like B&S music.
That’s fine with me. But making such a crap article simply based on
behaviour or details about how people deal with their lives or are making
privates jokes is a bit like saying “they’re from Scotland/they play tennis/
they like spaghetti so I don’t like them and they are bloody stupid”, isn’t
it? And well, he’s also saying Sinister is a bunch of obsessive freaks…I
don’t personally feel like a freak, do you?...:-)

I waited for “Legal man” video yesterday on Channel 4...So I saw some 30
seconds of it…As I didn’t heard it before it’s a bit short to get in it, but
as I watched Eurotrash before it well…yes it sounds a bit like it...and
quite different as well from the rest of their songs, but not bad.... And
the video seems really fun, at least the extract I saw.

Anyway, I hope the weather gets better til Saturday, so we'll have  nice
pic-nic (what's weather like in USA/Scandinavia/Ireland?)

Love and hugs to you all
Elena