Sinister: slightly off message

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Thu May 18 14:17:12 BST 2000

Hello everyone, haven't spoken to you lot for a while and now when I do it's
smacks a little of list abuse, oh dear.  Anyway, did any of you lot happen to
tape the Delgado's peel session on Tuesday night as I was having a brainwave at
the time and, for some reason watching Leyton Orient play the West Ham youth
squad (dont ask)

If anyone did can I send you a blank tape so's I can get a copy, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Back on message- Steven Wells?  once a fat bald tosser always a fat bald tosser.
B&S are just this years target, he's done this sort of thing to other bands
before and he'll do it to others in the future.

New album? there's loads of other good new stuff to be listening to in the
meantime - Great Eastern and the Doves album to name two

Anyway good day to you all and thanks to you lovely people who kept me in touch
while I was over in the land of oz

Ta ra

Chris