Sinister: ...and you will know me by the trail of cigarett e butts...

Lardot Janne RL janne.lardot at radiolinja.fi
Thu May 18 16:23:00 BST 2000

hello list.

LEGAL MAN

i heard it for the first time yesterday. and yes, it really is bluddy grate. i
taped the tuesday night's alternative nation, and now i have the legal man
video!! i've seen it about 17 times already, and the song gets better every
time. my plane to london leaves in about 3 hours, and i'm starting to
hyperventilate, 'cos i haven't packed and and and...

i briefly considered taking the video with me, so we could watch it over and
over again at the london picnic, until i realised, that it's quite unlikely
that someone will have a telly and a vcr at the park with them.... oh well.

LONDON PICNIC

so. greenwich hill then? i'll try to find it, altough i probaply won't. if
someone sees a bewildered tourist with blue clothes, and silver hair looking
lost, please come and take my hand.

i have the map and all, but...

HELSINKI PICNIC

and how ironic it is, that at the same as i'm enjoying "the big lights" of
london, jarkko and maria are organising a picnic at my home town. wish i could
be there. next time then. maybe.

actually, that's not ironic at all, when i come to think about it...

LEGAL MAN II

the friendly neighbourhood record store promised me the legal man single for
monday. no prizes for guessing that it still hasn't arrived. and neither has
the new black box recorder cd. and the "lovely" people of boxman STILL haven't
gotten round to delivering my yo la tengo, lambchop or go-kart mozart cd:s. i'm
living in a musical vacuum here, folks.

REVIEWS OF FISHYCLAP

i don't mind people giving their opinions on the new album. i don't even mind
them not liking it. it will be fab. i've convinced myself thus. it's b&s for
sod's sake! it simply cannot be crap.

SINISTER T-SHIRTS

bring them on. i'll have two.

THE END

right. have to go now. plane to catch, you know.

see (some of) you in london.

hugs and kisses to all you lovely people.

- j a n n e -