Sinister: pimple things

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu May 18 19:34:14 BST 2000

Hi...

Two posts in a week I bet you think I'm really clever don't you
boy.. not!

Went for five consecutive games of bowling last night which is
why my right arm is totally knackered, so sorry for any typos with
any of the right hand side keys :-)

Just read Jarrod's posts and the replies, I haven't got much to
say on this subject but, what I can say is I treat new records
buying as quite an occasion (probably because I don't do it very
often..), and knowing all about it before hand, critiques or praises,
really ruins it.  Like watching football match when you already know
the result, or watching last week's lottery draw... so to cut a story
short it's not nice and I'd rather not to read about it.

If you have really itchy hand and you have *got* to write a review..
then how about translate the review into gobbledygook using a technique
called ROT-13, which turns text into something like this

"fbzrguvat yvxr guvf"

so that only people who really want to read the review will decipher it
and read it (like the "reveal" button in teletext... )

I've written a ROT-13 translator just for all of you to use to send, and
decipher the messages... go to

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~kpc98c/sinister/rot13.html to use it.

Try and decipher this! (copy and paste onto input box)

V guvax Xra gur whttyre vf ernyyl frkl naq V jbhyq ybir gb xvff uvz znal,
znal, znal gvzrf!

and do let me know if you have any problems with it.. cos it's done in
javascript which isn't perfect for this kind of things!

Funny clowns and red bulls!
Ken