Sinister: Legal Man Lyrics/New Album Opinion

Valiums at xxx.com Valiums at xxx.com
Thu May 18 23:46:48 BST 2000

Hello there,

                                LEGAL MAN WORDS
  Someone on the list was wondering/complaining that the lyrics to 'Legal
Man' were not included with the single. Well they are, you just have to
explore the inside of the booklet a bit and you'll find them. The lyrics are
actually the content of the letter to Ms. Symington from Robert Banchory on
the right side of the insert. Hold it close to your face to read.

                            NEW ALBUM
    I have the new album and I have listened to it many times now. All I'm
going to say it's quite beautiful and brilliant. Think of it as a combination
of the best bits of 'Tigermilk' and 'IYFS'.  If anybody wants to know
anything else about it before it comes out they can e-mail me privately.

Goodbye for now,
Jason