Sinister: Tigermilk & Honey

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Fri May 19 00:56:36 BST 2000

Jarrod San Angel said:

> Dearest Honey,

> but I ask you, Honey - is it the aim of the list
> to quash an opinion that angers or upsets some?

No.

> It the role you play one in
> which you must censor or hush comments that could upset some feeble mind?

Whose?  No.

> I sent it off into cyberspace without so much as a backward glance

Backward glances are required on Sinister.  List rule.  Hands up who's
bored of me saying it?

> I haven't even yet read the Sinister List rules..

Read them.

Right.  Jarrod doesn't seem to want to stop the discussion of list
content after both my mails, which I'm sure you're all bored to death
with by now.  I will keep this short.  Jarrod's mails will now be
moderated, which I'll add is another unwelcome job for me to do.  This
is not, repeat not, because he criticised the band or the music, or
caused "disharmony", if he did, or any content in his mail other than
the fact he repeatedly ignored my request to stop raising the circular
topic of list content, a request contained also in the list guidelines,
for sanity's sake, which he subsequently said he hadn't read anyway.

Jarrod go and read the list rules.  It's a prerequisite for posting to
the list.  You were told that when you joined.  Everyone else please
take note.  The thread of list content and rules is at an end.  This
includes all further discussion of Jarrod's views on list content.  You
may of course mail him or me privately.  Otherwise please continue
discussing music, and being people who like (or dislike) music.

Play nice,
Honey