Sinister: Another rainy day

Liisa Kallio liisa00 at xxx.fi
Fri May 19 12:50:01 BST 2000

 It`s been a bloody stupid day...well at
least yesterday was.I`ve got my an exam
on Monday 22/5 I´ve been trying to study
for it, but I´m feeling too bored and sad.
Then I woke up last night and realised that I got to write this 8 page essay and I haven`t got time, it should be ready by the end of the month, I got all panicked and couldn`t sleep.

I went to a park and there was this woman out with 3 Belle dogs(you know the dog Sebastian had in the film)they came to me
and I patted them :)they were so sweet
big,white and fluffy.My trousers were covered with white dog hair.The woman said bye bye when they left so it was sweet.I also saw a rabbit last night.I went out to our garden at midnight for a cig and it was weird cos I was just thinking what if some madman would suddenly stand behind me and I looked back and there was a rabbit looking at me,we both got a bit scared and the rabbit ran away.

B+S uniforms.I always thought the velvets looked very cool so something black (black and red leather)and shades.Shades are essential, at least for a shy girl like moi.

Urusei Yatsura someone mentioned them.I havent heard from for years.They havent split up or anything?If someone would be kind to mail me about them,please.

Sonic Youth.Does anyone know on which album is this song it should go like this:
"jesus had a twin who knew nothing about sin" is it from Sister? Mail me if you know.
I`ve been listening to this old Denmark`s eurovision song contest entry "Teaching Ding-Dang-Dong" :) Edwyn Collins sings it in this Eurotrash compilation thingy.I think it`s so lovely "when the world looks sunny everyone`s funny when you sing a song that goes ding-dang-dong"

Bye,bye
babies
bye,bye
 xxx
Liisa
Ps.Sinister picnic in Helsinki?When and where in HKI?I accidently deleted the message.

----
Soittoäänet ja ikonit matkapuhelimeen!  http://www.iobox.fi/