Sinister: Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:06:08 +0100

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri May 19 11:50:37 BST 2000

Chris was SPOT ON about Struan looking like the bloke out of Ally McBeal.
Yes! Why had this never occurred to me before? He's also the freaky nervous
bloke in BBC2's top new sitcom "Coupling". It's a bittersweet experience for
me, because the best new sitcom (along with "Spaced") of the last 10 years
is made by my old company - who fired me. Me! How could they! Stuart also
appears as Geeky footie schoolboy no. 2 in Gregory's Girl (well, it looks
like him, anyway), and is also Bjorn Ulvaeus out of Abba. Which explains the
top pop songwriting. 'Strue!

Picnickers in Greenwich who aren't sure of where they're going - Martin and
I will have our mobiles with us at all times (we fancy ourselves as
illegal-rave-organising wideboys), so if you get lost/confused/nervy, just
give one of us a call and we'll ORDER you up the hill and then make you drop
and give us 20. Ahem.

Big gay Mark - 07771 656961
Big gay Martin - 07968 369985

Jarrod. I was going to write to you off list, but I don't feel comfortable
saying the things I'd like to suggest to you about your attitude. I strongly
suggest you put some of the less complimentary letters you received up on
sinister for a bit of balance. If you didn't receive any, I apologise and
withdraw this statement.

Crush+ princess honey
Tart+ crackers

(a heavily self-censored) Mark xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org