Sinister: B&S night, Sheffield UK, Friday 26th May

C.B.Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Fri May 19 12:01:52 BST 2000

Hi all,
Here's the final details of next Fridays (26th May)
Offbeat Belle and Sebastian Night...

Offbeat
Sheffield's Real Indie Night
presents its first annual (hopefully!)
Belle and Sebastian Night

playing the usual Offbeat mix of classic indie, punk-pop, C86 and
new indiepop underground
plus loads of Belle and Sebastian tracks...

Friday 26th May, 2000
from 9pm to 1am
@ The Raynor Lounge, Sheffield University Students Union
Admission £2.50
Free Lollipops, stickers and they'll be a raffle too!

** Arrive early to avoid disappointment - the venue has a small
** capacity and we are expecting lots of people. So to be sure of
** getting in, turn up at 9pm!

For more a poster / flyer for the night, check out
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/scan/opos39.jpg
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/scan/opos40.jpg

For more info' on Offbeat such as other dates, playlists, reviews,
etc, check out
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/

* VERY IMPORTANT *
If you a non-student, also check
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/frames/wherefra.htm
for directions / admission details, or email me.

C.B.Stride at Sheffield.ac.uk

*** daytime: 0114 2223262 ***
***     FAX: 0114 2727206 ***
*** evening: 0114 2306539 ***

"Watford FC Supporters - South Yorkshire branch"