Sinister: to people who listen to belle and sebastian

Isabelle Axelsson nellie_power at xxx.com
Sat May 20 20:38:10 BST 2000

Dear sinister brothers and sisters…

After reading many interesting messages from you I thought it was time for
me to write my first post.
When I heard that there was something special with sinister mailing list I
first didn't believe it. But I was wrong, there really is something special
with it, just like with Belle and Sebastian. Like magic. Maybe it's because
Belle and Sebastian have a special place in our hearts. Maybe.
My lucky day was two years ago when I first heard them, now I can't imagine
a day without listening to them.
I think it's wonderful with the picnic (in London), but I'm afraid I won't
be there, I'm now living in Sweden (Stockholm) and I'm moving first about a
year to London! It's a shame cause I would have loved to come.

..."Inside the letter was another letter, in another envelope, and that
letter was from the ghetto"...
-Stuart David 1999

That's all

xxx