Sinister: my coffee headache is going away

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Sat May 20 08:47:50 BST 2000

i think that sounds like a song.

well, maybe not.

whew, the last three-and-a-half weeks have been busy for me! i went
to ireland, where i met up with zero wonderful sinister people (and
found out afterwards that there are ten million of you in dublin...
sigh...). i listened to northern picture library and the cat's miaow
the whole time, and read nalda said, which was GRATE, except the end
made me sad. i sent it to my friend lizzie in bryn mawr who didn't
get to see stuart, so she didn't get a copy. i think it was a nice
gesture. i don't even want it back.

then i was in the sound of music for two weeks. ugh. i'll ignore
that. i played acoustic guitar (the song, not the instrument. well,
the instrument too, actually) for my co-actors during the
intermission, though, and got three separate requests for copies of
the song... i love stephin so much! god, i wish i were gay.

then my cousin died, and i had to go to arizona. that was sad. yuck.
so awkward being around his family... glad to be home.

i'm going to order the new looper and b+s right now... yea yea.
there's tons of other things on my cds-to-order list, but we know who
comes first...

ah, that's probably it. i just thought you would want to know where
i've been... or maybe you don't. anyway, i had to delete about 500
sinister messages (literally!) because i haven't had time to read
them all... i'm sorry dears...

love love love
- adam

aconover at optonline.net