Sinister: attracting attention

vincent wong vincewong at xxx.com
Sat May 20 18:55:23 BST 2000

yeah I stated liking dick's character too after he says he like b+s, but it
was even funnier when that fat dude says "COS they SUCK"  I love it when
people are sarcastic like that (oh come on, he put on katrina and the wave).
But I must say I lost respect to dick when he started talking about how
great greenday is (couldn't get the connection).

vince