Sinister: meridian madness

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Sun May 21 13:40:44 BST 2000

hello once more,

this is going to be all about the london picnic so if you can't be bothered
reading about that then you have been warned!

what a loverly day we all had in greenwich (which is not nearly as hard to
get to as i imagined)
i was a little worried as to how much i was going to enjoy myself when i
came to the horrid realisation that i'd forgotten my wine (gasp)!
despite my lack of lubrication (oooo er)still had loads of fun. even enjoyed
playing football for the first time in years.
ah yes the football. achance for the sinister boys to display their ... ahem
... skills.
there were goals galore and even one good run! this run we heard about sooo
many times on the actual day that i'm not going to inflate the ego of the
culprit any further by naming him.
however, while we are talking about inflating ego's i'm going to shamelessly
boost mine.
oh my god! i'm a brilliant goalie! from now on i would like to be known as
robert "the cat" smith. although this is for reasons unrelated to
goalkeeping. : )
then it was back to rich's house for some tea which was just what we all
needed.
at rich's house met even more listee's including the chaming erica who gave
me sweets and for a short time even her hat. : )
erica doesn't like shaking hands, though how she knew where they'd been i'll
never know!
i didn't go to troubled teenagers because i have the sort of bank bakace
that if i even put my card in a cash point the manager comes out of the bank
and slaps me! i hope everyone had fun there boogying the night away.

i had a smashing day and it confirmed what i thought. that sinister rules!
(the school).

much love to everyone
robert "the cat" smith.

p.s. thanks for the haribo david, me sam and elena chowed away very nicely :
)