Sinister: i said it fashionably

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Sun May 21 13:44:35 BST 2000

sinister

hello

i hope everyone feels a damn sight better than me.
ive been struck down by some evil unwellness
and i have to pretend i have blinkers on coz it hurts my head too much to
look about and im all hot and sweaty and generally yuck :(
and my exams start on tuesday (with higher english)

anyway

yeah
lying in bed yesterday watching chartburn on stv
and what came on but the legal man video!!
wasnt i excited!!
that cheered me up immensely  :)
i wonder, did anyone else see it??

also
i dyed my hair
oh yes
from shoddy brown
to sheek magpie-sheen blue/black
and its permanent and its coool  :)
and it is now official
my eyes are not blue they are grey
ive been trying to tell my mum this for years, she finally agreed on
thursday

anyway
from me, that is all

slinkies and sticklebricks