Sinister: happy happy joy joy

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Sun May 21 19:27:44 BST 2000

eh oh poppets,

I have my Higher exams in (....counts on fingers...) 3 days.  Three bloody
days.  Any of you doing Higher English please tell me something.  At my
school, we've been told that it's on Wednesday, and that's what it says on
the exam timetable from the SQA too.  But we are all doing Higher Still,
non?  Well, my school is anyway, maybe you's aren't....but i'm so paranoid
that i've got the dates wrong and i'll miss the exam and won't be able to go
to uni this year and then i won't be able to.......never mind (*blush*)  So
i am a wee bitty worried.   Ah well, I'll just wait and see what happens...

Ooh, legal man tomorrow!  Though i won't be able to get it probably at least
until Friday, due to living 85 miles away from the nearest record shop, and
even then that's just a crummy our price.....but one day, i will have a copy
of it in my grubby l'il hands!!!!  YAY!!  *ahem*....

Jason Andreas said>>
*BIG UPS*

A big shout out to Amy Jackson from somewhere unpronounceable up-north
<grin>
for being patient with me when I lost my voice in the middle of a phone
conversation. *croak* Thanks Amy <grin>

Ahh jason m'dear, no bother at all!  Though the croaky voice did have a sort
of resemblance to.....Barry White?  Madge Bishop?  Phyllis from Coronation
Street (she of purple rinse hair and "ooh, Percy love!" catchphrase..)?
Well, i like speaking to you anyways, croaky voice or not.....*smile*

I might be going to the Edinburgh picnic!!!!!  If i can find the money that
is.....I only have £6.50 in the world at the moment, and I have to get a
train ticket etc.......so I don't know if i will actually get there.  But i
really really really really will try and make it, if only to play some
footie and dance around the Scot Monument (!!)

Guess what.  I left school.  T'was a bit of a sudden decision on all
accounts, though i had been thinking about it for absolutely ages, so on
Tuesday i went into school and told all the teachers that i was going,
hopefully to do English at Strathclyde Uni.  Most were pleased for me, some
want me to stay cos they think i'll drop out and also to make up the numbers
so the school looks good in the league tables (*yawn*)  but I know that if i
stay there any longer i'll go mad.  So I'm off to the bright lights of
Glasgow *hopefully*......as i'll only be just 17 (not like the magazine
though)  it'll be a bit scary an' everything, but i know for a fact that i
will enjoy it all.  There, I've said it now, I just hope that I can get good
enough results in these darn exams to go...

Well, kidlets, I'm off to act out battles scenes from Star Wars with my wee
bro.  I'm Skywalker, he's Darth......I can't be the bad guy, I'm just too
cute!!!!!  ;)

Adios,
Littlebelle XXXXXXXXXXXX

"let me take you to the sun"