Sinister: NME always was crap anyway

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun May 21 19:36:40 BST 2000

Hewwo,

I haven't checked my mail in about a week and a half, because I took another
of my bouts of being scared of switching the computer on. It's just the
actual switching on and waiting for it to load onto windows, I hate that and
it scares me no end.

Mike said:
<< Jesus, selling out? >>

And for a minute I read it wrong and thought that Jesus was going to be
advertising Pepsi and whathaveyou. Does anyone remember TV Offal, where they
had they "Oh for christs sake bit" and the "It's Nice Selling God" song? And
the Gay Daleks, they were grate. Is that ever still on?

I got a bit um pushed about in school the other day and my almost new gentle
waves badge is broke. It's like one of those games where you have to hit
things that pop out of holes at amusement arcades and stuff, and everytime
you hit one down, another one pops up, because everytime I get a replacement
badge for one the hard kids broke or stole, they go and break or steal a
different one.

Jarrod said, and maintained:

<<let me just say that Isobelle is awful>>

But I think Bel is grate and that she has a really cool and huggable voice,
and I love her to bits (without having actually met her or anything but there
you go). Also, I've heard that she likes knee high socks, and I like anyone
who wears knee high sock who hasn't been forced to.

Oh yep, and I've also heard the new album and I think it's grate and they
don't sound like they've sold out at all and I cried at the Chalet Lines,
even though I might have already told you all that.

Also, I know that they Jarrod thing/everyone fighting is over but I really
wanted to talk about knee high socks, and how grate and funky the new album
is.

I've not heard Legal Man still, but I always kind of thought that the Ba ba
ba bit in Stop by the Spice Girls sounded a bit like the Eurotrash theme tune
just a tiny bit so does it sound like that?

Oooh, I went did a debate. It was my first ever proper debate that I'd been
on the team for, and I was pretty scared because I'd only had three days to
prepare, and I'd been sick all day. But it was grate fun, and everybody
laughed at my rebuttle in a non-nasty way, and said I was grate and the boys
from St Aloysius kept hugging me and pinching my bum and flirting with me,
which has never really happened to me before, and one of them had really
huggable cheeks, and WE WON rah! and we went through to the final with St
Aloysious and if you want to come then tell me because I'm all happy and
excited.

Now I will go and stop boring you all.

Hugs,
Jen