Sinister: a cautious hello...

NalTownley at xxx.com NalTownley at xxx.com
Sun May 21 21:30:52 BST 2000

I was given my ‘voice’ about a week ago so I thought Id say hello now… Should I introduce myself? I think I shall… well my name is Nal, I’m 20, female and studying at Uni. here in Hull… (Although only 3 weeks till I go back to London for the summer) I’ve been into B&S for quite a while now but I’ve only just got ‘free’ internet access ‘hence only joining the sinister list now…

I’ve not much else say… to be honest I'm quite scared about sending this email cos’ of all the debates about what should & shouldn’t be said in these messages… but this is my first so I hope you will all forgive me if I break any rules... (Plus I'm still suffering from concussion from falling over at the star & garter last week at the B&S night so my brain is a bit foggy and I’m still mourning Wimbledon relegation from the premier league so please be nice to me!!)

Been listening to the new Looper album all day… all though embarrassingly I only found out the real words to ‘Uncle Ray’ today after singing rather loudly along… you know the bit where it goes…
“Drink this to put out the fire…drink this to put out the flames…drink this it tastes like vanilla…drink this to cool down your brain”
Well I thought it said  “Jake pissed to put out the fire…Jake pissed to put out the flames…Jakes’piss tastes like vanilla…drink piss to cool down your brain.”
The sad thing is that I thought the words were really cool cos I’ve got a pet rabbit called Jake and she has a habit of going to the toilet all over my bed (I'm trying to litter train at the mo’ but she’s still only a baby rabbit so It will take some time) though the real words make far more sense.

Anyway while I'm here I’d just like to say hello to the girl who works in superdrug in Hull; we met a few weeks ago… you spotted my Jeepster badge… I'm sorry if I wasn’t very talkative… I’m quite shy… though feel free to email me personally for a chat about all things hull  - I’m gonna be putting on an ‘Indie’ night here in hull soon and I need people to get involved…etc… so do get in touch…(if you want to that is!)

Anyway take care people…I hope I haven’t bored you too much…

Nal

NalTownley at aol.com
Womble_Moz at yahoo.com