Sinister: I was a teenage donkey, and look at me now!

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Mon May 22 02:26:40 BST 2000

Hello, you are not as gay as me. But you may still be allowed to live.

The weekend has been a haze of crap. Yet still the fact shines through
that Matt Powell is a twat. Funny how some things never change.

Thanks Alasdair Cook, who's typing with his lovely nail varnished
fingers. What a big Glaswegian girl. He really is not worth listening
to, is he? I mean does anyone even like him? Thought not.

I, on the other hand, am a keyboard God whose every word should be
recorded and left in hotel rooms instead of the bible. That Jesus was
over-rated anyway. As I always say, never trust a man with a beard. Even
if beards are fun.

2000 Troubled Teenagers had the surprise guests of B&S playing in the
toilets. They did "Weeing on the people" and were asked never to return
to the city. Which is just as well, because I've heard the next album
(not the new one) "I'm shy and introspective but I still buy fish and
chips", and it's rubbish. Didn't they used to be good?

Today I got pissed, which is why I'm talking pish. So I'll stop now. Bye
bye.

Martin xx

Right thanks Ally for pretending to me again, abusing him. He wishes...
And pretending to be himself. It's all very odd.

Ummm... the picnic in London was great. And 2000TT, after the initial
entrance fiasco which I can sympathise with as they drew the line at
Carsmile Steve. A good door policy if ever there was one, I mean would
you want him in your house? Anyway, 2000TT was about as good as the big
eccles cake I stole at the picnic, but not as good as the red slush
puppie. But what could be? Apparently Ally says this email is a filler
so I don't have to write anything, especially as I'm a bit jaded right
now according to some weird Russian doll on #chat.

Te ra,

Alasdair xx

P.S This has nothing to do with Jim Rockford or penguins. Which is why
it's complete pish.