Sinister: winter wookskie

clb112 clb112 at xxx.uk
Mon May 22 15:37:54 BST 2000

my mate got up to buy "legal man" before his 10.15 lecture this morning
and he's just lent me his discman and i'm in the library listening to
"winter wooksie" on repeat (in return he got my crappy walkman with a
half-finished tape of hefner b-sides). i'm going to get up and start
dancing on the desks in a minute.

caroline

xxx